carlos

afk zone

hey guys, id like to make a few suggestions that will hopefully help the community, limit lag.

--Add speed fishing net to go along with the speed pickaxe

--Half the price of afk boxes to 5000  due to loot being 9x/10 junk.
--Code in a new zone for afk fishing, and new zone for afk mining,  to split up the amount of bodies in one place. (might reduce lag) 
--In new zones, limit to 1 ip per zone to stop people from farming afk tickets on multiple accounts.

-Carlos-

I'd be on board with lowering the AFK box, Maybe even add a small chance to get double the ticket return on a box.

I'm very much for IP limits. Though I don't know if that would work unless the AFK spot was only one object. I suggested that on discord and people downvoted it, wonder why, lol.

Maybe have one big interact-able object so people can AFK around it in multiple spots, but are still restricted to a single object.

I kinda agree tbh, it takes around 6-7hours to get 10k, and the loot isn't always the best..it can be updated to have better drop chance or have the cost lessened ^^

I respect Nero's decision either way :)